- Is CarMD Mobile compatible with my vehicle?
- Why doesn’t CarMD turn off my ‘Check Engine Light’?
- What kind of vehicles is CarMD for?
- Where to buy CarMD? (in US)
Where to buy CarMD? (in Canada)
CarMD is no longer sold Canada.
- Does CarMD have any hidden fees?
- What does CarMD test?
- Problems installing on Mac?
- What’s a Vehicle History Report?
- What is a CarMD Garage Space?
- What kind of mobile phones does CarMD work with?
Android: CarMD requires Android version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and higher
Apple: CarMD is compatible with devices running iOS 6.0 and above
- Who is CarMD for?
CarMD is designed for any vehicle owner with an iPhone, Android and/or PC/Mac.
- Can I leave CarMD plugged in while driving?
CarMD Mobile is designed to assist vehicle owners in diagnosing their vehicles. As such, it is NOT designed to be used while the vehicle is in operation.
If you wish to run a CarMD report, make sure you’re safely parked and the vehicle is not in use before use.
- Do I need an internet connection to use CarMD?
CarMD uses sophisticated technology to interpret and analyze your vehicle’s diagnostic data. That is done on our servers, so yes; you do need an internet connection to use CarMD. Data charges are subject to your carrier/internet provider.
- How to add a vehicle
- How to remove or delete a vehicle
- How to change or reset you password
- Problems signing in?
- How many reports per vehicle am I allowed before being charged for a report?
- How do I replace a vehicle in my Garage?
- Free vs Premium Report
- Why does CarMD ask for my VIN and mileage?
- Where is my VIN?
- What is OBD?
- What are vehicle safety recalls?
- What are vehicle technical service bulletins (TSBs)?
- How does CarMD get its data?
- Getting started with CarMD
- CarMD 2150 Setup
- Setting up CarMD with your Computer (for 2100 and 2150)
- Bluetooth pairing your CarMD 2150
- What is ERR1 on device?
- CarMD isn’t beeping when plugged into the vehicle
- I cannot connect CarMD to a VW
- I cannot connect CarMD to a Subaru
- My CarMD is not turning on
CarMD Handheld 101
- Locating the OBD 2 port
- Get your CarMD report using your PC
- Using CarMD with your car
- How is CarMD different from a code reader, OBD2 apps, and free scans at auto parts stores?
- CarMD vs Mechanic Tools
- CarMD vs Free Scans
- Check order status
- Vehicles compatible with CarMD
- CarMD Computer System Requirements